Monday, October 22, 2007

Internet Marketing - Is It One Big Smoke And Mirrors Show?

This article is going to outrage a batch of people, but not for the grounds that you think. In my four asset old age of selling online, I have got run into a batch of people who experience that Internet selling is partial and nil but a fume and mirrors show. What make I intend by this? Well, maintain reading and you'll happen out. You may or may not agree.

The general concepts about Internet selling are that the large gurus, or the successful people online, only do their money because they sell "how to do money" merchandises to other sellers and in reality, these people never made a dime in their life doing anything else. Then, to perplex the procedure further, they constitute their ain small grouping or chink and advance each other's products, keeping the small cat out of the premix in the process, thus making it very difficult, if not impossible, to go successful. Like it or not, these are the conceptions.

Well, it's clock for me to blow the eyelid off this small confederacy theory because it's simply not true. Many of these so called serpent oil salesmen made good money before they ever sold do money online products. The ground they sell them is because they in fact cognize what they're doing and if you follow their instructions, you can actually do a nice life online. How make I cognize this?

Even though I am a successful marketer, making five figs monthly, I am not in the interior circle of the so called gurus. I have got got yet to have any well known name advance any of my products. As a substance of fact, I do most of my gross sales on my ain with very small affiliate support. How make I make this? Well, I learned from the experts, and some research on my ain as well. And yes, their direction actually makes work, believe it or not.

The ground people experience it's one large fume and mirrors show is because they're not successful. As a substance of fact, 95% of the people who seek to do a life online are unsuccessful at it. However, the ground why isn't because the gurus are fooling them with fume and mirrors. The ground is because they either don't use what they've learned or don't have got the ability to apply. Sorry, but like it or not, you necessitate some skills, especially in the authorship department, if you're going to be successful online. I've yet to happen a pushing button concern that any monkey can do.

So my reply is simple. No, it's not a fume and mirrors show. Get yourself an education, develop some solid skills, don't seek to sell people do money online merchandises if you've never made a dime in your life and finally, work very hard. If you set all that together, there is no ground why you can't be successful on the Internet.

To YOUR Success,

Steven Wagenheim

3 comments:

S. Kumar said...

Hi Steven,

You are right on spot!

The people who are in the inner circle of gurus usually are greedy and want to be millionaires.

While some of us got into Internet Marketing for the that lovely feeling -- FREEDOM! And not to become millionaries in its real sense.

All the resources that we need to become successful on our own right is out there on the Internet - if only some of us learn to think beyond the so called gurus!

Courteously -- S. Kumar
Learnhomebusiness.com

Sam said...

What you have said is absolutely right...
Thumps up for you..
Sky Power

sky said...

Very useful information provided for the people who want to make money. I have also tried with one of the option you have provided to make money! Thank you.
Bob