Thursday, August 9, 2007

Be Careful Of Who You Follow If You Want To Make Money Online

I learned A batch about the importance of being more than careful of who you swear to personally assist you win on the internet…

Last week, I went to see my "guru" wise man in Golden State to steal some of his selling secrets.

He first took me to Starbucks, talked to me about the importance of spiritualty and and how that neckties into making money online. Then he said something that just aghast me…

"Alan, don't state ANYONE where I dwell because people will believe I'm a dissembler and liar for posting images of my 'supposed' usage place I dwell in on my website!"

He then demanded my driver's licence to cognize for certain that I'm really Alan Quan. He then closely inspected my driver's licence and starts to suggest to me that a batch of things you see on the cyberspace is FAKE.

Needless to say, my senses told me that this cat is a soiled liar! After posting all these images of his multi-million dollar place on his website and instruction people how to do money online, he started to drive toward a dawdler park!

He then told me that he necessitates to acquire something in the dawdler park. So he got out of the auto and instructed for me to make the same. I did as told and walked with my selling wise man toward some worn out dawdler homes!

I nervously thought to myself…

"Dude, is this cat a sum liar? Are all the images of his income statements and his place all fake?"

After about a minute of following him down the fetid dawdler park, he started to express joy hysterically. My defences were up, but luckily I cognize some Martial arts…

"Is this where he draws out a gun and robs me of all my money?"

He then turned around with smilings all over his human face saying…

"Alan, you are so easy! I'm just kidding adult male - I don't dwell here!"

When I FINALLY got to his existent place - I allow out a suspiration of alleviation - this cat is for existent after all! Whew! =)

But it was a great lesson he taught me…

You'd better be careful of who learns you how to do money online, because anyone could bogus it and you might actually be learning from a supposedly "rich" cat who dwells in a bantam dawdler home!

When you see an advertizement of yet another concern chance in pre-launch with some also-ran who mends broken coffin nail igniters for a life suddenly gains five figs in one calendar month with this "miracle" system…

…chances are great that this cat is an rich cat imitator, lying through his dentition and as new to cyberspace selling as you!

So it is an absolute MUST that you fall in a existent selling wise man that have a proved path record with real number experience so that he can truly assist you accomplish the income ends you desire!

No comments: